Tuesday, January 24, 2006

300 Posts? Doesn't That Get You Into The Blogger Hall Of Fame?


Practicing for my 300th last summer


Well, it's not Al Kaline's 3,000th hit, or Steve Yzerman's 600th goal or Barry Sanders' 10,000th yard, or even the Tigers' 120th loss, but your friendly neighborhood blogger -- that would be me -- just imprinted onto your computer screen his 300th post since "Out of Bounds" started in April 2005.

Actually, this is post #301. The 300th was my diatribe about Kobe Bryant's 81 point game.

I know you haven't read all 300 of them -- man, that would be a sad life if you did -- but even if you've read just one, and this is the one, thank you.

And as far as the Hall goes, I actually have to be retired for five years to merit consideration, don't I?

Guess I'll go back to work.

Here's to at least 300 more, eh?

***********************************************
Also wanted to welcome a new sponsor to the "OOB" family: Coast to Coast Tickets.

They can be your source for all tickets, and not just those of the Detroit teams.

Their ad is on the left side of this page, beneath this blog's description.

Check them out at www.coasttocoasttickets.com.

1 comment:

Ian C. said...

Congratulations, Greg. Next stop, 500 posts!