Friday, April 11, 2008

Look At Me! I'm Three!



OK, time for some shameless self-aggrandizing. Tomorrow marks the third birthday of OOB, and since that's a Saturday and I don't do Saturdays, I'm making my plug now.

As usual, this blog -- as any blog -- is nothing without an audience. And for those of you who click over here on any sort of basis -- regular, occasional, rare -- I am truly grateful. I'm also thrilled to consider myself part of a really cool network of Detroit sports bloggers that are second to none, as far as I'm concerned. I don't dare start listing them, because I'm sure to leave someone out. But their links appear on the sidebar, and if you haven't checked them out, you're missing out, big time.

So thanks again for keeping me from feeling like I'm writing in a vacuum.

Cheers.

No comments: