Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Michigan In Play! Magazine My New Publishing Home

I'm proud to announce two things: tomorrow is the two-year anniversary of Out of Bounds, and today marks the official start of my association with a wonderful new publication.

Michigan In Play! Magazine has hired yours truly to be a columnist, contributing writer, and mole about town. M.I.P. is available at over 375 locations, ranging from hotels to sporting goods stores to other retail outlets. You can find out where to find it (it's FREE) by clicking here.



M.I.P. is a monthly magazine that will cover the four majors, plus niche sports like bowling, hunting, fishing, and even paintball.

You can check out my first piece for them, an exclusive interview with Tigers and Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch, in which he talks about a new building to replace Joe Louis Arena.

I'm thrilled to be a part of M.I.P. and I encourage you to pick one up; certainly you'll find a location near you.

Folks who have read me in Motor City Sports Magazine, I appreciate you and I encourage you to follow me to M.I.P.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without Greg Eno there won't be Motor City Sports Magazine.

Congratulations MIP and continued success Greg.

Anonymous said...

Just found out about your move to MIP.

Congratulations MIP too bad MCS.

Your fans and blogger buddies will follow you to MIP.

New Jersey Fan