Monday, April 02, 2007

Hey Seattle! Who Are You?

One of the joys of blogging is finding out that there are actually people not within the metro Detroit area who are checking you out. What sad, sad people those must be!

Just kidding.

This is semi-confidential to a person who has been a regular visitor here whose location is the Seattle, WA area -- according to my site meter. He or she visits every day, and sometimes more than twice a day.

Whoever you are, I'm dying to find out more about you.

If you'd prefer to remain anonymous, I understand. If not, drop me a line: GregorySEno@aol.com.

Thanks!

Everyone else may now open their eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it's take you THIS long to realize I'm a sad sad person?

Greg Eno said...

You don't count -- you're my fraternity brother. You HAVE to read me!

LOL

Anonymous said...

I guess it compliments my sad sad life... ~grin~