Wednesday, November 23, 2005

THANK YOU!! You All Are The Reason I Write!




This is Thanksgiving Week, and I would be remiss to not give a shout out and a big THANK YOU to all of you who frequent this blog, whether it's from time-to-time, or on a regular basis. EVERY ONE OF YOU is important to me, because I know you don't have to take time out to read my blatherings, but that you choose to do so, for whatever reason.

Among the regulars, thanks to Ian at Fried Rice Thoughts, and his "stepblog," Sweaty Men Endeavors, Brian DeCaussin and his Beyond Boxscores, DolphinFan and My Opinion On Sports, The Sports Dude at Luke Walton's Forehead, the Leelanau Sports Guy, the Sports Litter, the Cheap Seats, and since I am HTML-challenged, to make it easier on myself, just look for them on the sidebar to the left for their links. Anyone I may have forgotten: I apologize profusely.

Those of you who don't blog, but stop by to read me, THANK YOU TOO!! You know who you are.

Which brings me to my request.

I don't always know who you are, so if you could indulge me and drop me an email at GregorySEno@aol.com, or simply add a comment to this post, telling me who you are, how often you visit, how I can email you (if you want), how you found me, and anything else on your mind, I'd sure appreciate it. This goes for the "regulars", too. I would like to create a Christmas List of sorts, whether you've been naughty or nice, so that I can thank you with a small treat around the holidays.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You have no idea how much I appreciate you stopping by. I write for you guys, not myself. And I hope you have enjoyed yourself, whether you've visited once, or hundreds of times.

Later....

3 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, Greg. Sounding far too much like Curly of Three Stooges fame, I appreciate your appreciation.

I check in nearly every time I am online. That means almost daily. Keep up the fine work.

David Lithman said...

Thanks for the kind words Greg. Keep up the great blog. Happy Thanksgiving!

mhofeld said...

Happy Thanksgiving Greg! I appreciate you thoughts from the world of sports.