Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Welcome The Latest "OOB" Sponsor: Online Poker Rakeback.com

Let me take a few moments to welcome another new sponsor to "Out of Bounds": Online Poker Rakeback.com.

Referral Code: OUT OF BOUNDS


Poker is the hottest thing since Cameron Diaz, so "OOB" recognizes that -- and is always open to a chance to help prop up this cozy little blog at the same time.

The banner on the left will take you there, and if you end up joining, I would appreciate it if you use the referral code OUT OF BOUNDS (also below the banner) when you e-mail the site's administrators.

Hey -- blogging ads are today's version of radio payola from back in my day. I was too young to reap the benefits back then. Consider this payback time.

Enjoy -- and don't lose your shirt. I don't have my "OOB" t-shirts printed yet to use as replacements.

No comments: