Friday, May 29, 2009

"OOB" at The Finals: Rundown of My Weekend



For those interested, here's a quick rundown of my schedule of events this weekend for the Stanley Cup Finals.

Friday, May 29

1:45: Press conference with Red Wings players made available to the media. Will Twitter as I go, and will post the best comments here.

Saturday, May 30

Will attend Game One. Will Twitter during the game and post live blog updates here between periods.

Will post any highlights from the postgame pressers here and on Twitter.


Sunday, May 31

10:30am: Will attend Red Wings practice and will get 1-on-1 interviews afterward. Will post highlights here.


I am NOT attending Game Two, but I will attend Game Five in Detroit, should it be necessary (likely it will be).

Join me all weekend!!

No comments: